Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sudoku!

If you haven't tried or seen these nifty little puzzles in your newspaper, check them out online at the free website, www.websudoku.com (lots of other Sudoku sites, too, but this one is free and you can print out a zillion free puzzles to work). They are addictive and challenging (at least the Medium to Evil versions are). Like they say on TV poker broadcasts, "It takes a few minutes to learn, and a lifetime to master."

I give these a big thumbs up. But, as a geek/nerd warning, let it be known that I've stopped doing the weekday crossword puzzles in the paper because I think they're too easy. That's a true geeky thought there, my friends! I limit myself to one Sudoku puzzle a day, to ration my habit, which is pretty sad, too. :-)

Anyway, if you like puzzles, try these. They're fun! Now, we will return to the mundane world of reporting on running...

2 comments:

Paco said...

You have way too much time on your hands! :)

Jay said...

Probably very true. But these puzzles are addictive!