Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Gym-min'

This afternoon was a nice focused workout at Gold's. Started with 15:00 on the bike, to get things started. Legs were slightly heavy feeling, but okay. Core stuff all went like clockwork, still just over half the workout. Light leg exercises finished the job of helping them recover from Sunday. Upper body exercises were a complete set, for a change. Except for noticing that a guy next to me was doing bicep curls with 100 lb. weights as compared to my 50 lbs., it wasn't a bad day at the gym. I bet I could outrun him, though. :-)

May or may not do the easy 30-40 minute recovery run this evening...I'll have to decide that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 pound bicep curls? Remind me not to get on your bad side :)

Jay said...

That's two hands on the curvy curl bar, but thanks anyway! :-)