Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Easy Recovery Run (By Moonlight...)

This evening, in the twilight and by moonlight, I had a nice little 3.7 mile run on the water tower trail and a little bit on the streets in the 'Hood. It was just a HR limited effort to work out the residue from yesterday's pace run. All systems go, it was mostly an excuse to listen to the iPod while cruising along. Average pace a very easy 9:37/mile.

I didn't know before tonight that "Suzie Q," the Creedence Clearwater Revival song, was in a really weird mix. On headphones, the drums and lead vocal are in the right ear, and the guitars and bass and harmony vocals are in the left ear. That was almost strange enough that I needed to change the song, but I got used to it after a while.

Tomorrow, it's 1000m repeats on the road course at Zilker, and it's been a really long time since I've done those. Should be interesting to see where I am with that.

No comments: