Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hour Run

This morning, I went in for my weekly massage tuneup. I was dreading it a little, due to my sore hamstring from the last couple of days. In truth, though, by this morning when I woke up, I think I was largely over whatever was ailing it. At any rate, it was good to get the legs flushed out a bit, and good to find that I haven't messed up anything.

When I got back home, it was time for the Thursday recovery run, the version in the 'Hood, where I go for about an hour. Today, it was bright sunshine, but cool enough that it wasn't awful to run. Definitely singlet weather, though. I did two of my 'Hood/Water trail loops, for 6.5 miles, just under an hour, 9:05/mile average pace. It was maybe a little quicker than it should have been, but it felt easy enough. I'll go later today for leg weights at the gym, and tomorrow it's just a gym day.

No comments: