Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Well, I skipped the Wilke hill repeats with the Gazelles on Tuesday, since my quad was feeling a little cranky. I figured that extreme hill climbing with a questionable quad muscle wasn't a good idea. So, I did a cross-training cycle instead, 45 minutes.

Today, Wednesday, I did an easy 45 minute run, just to get the legs moving. Everything felt fine today, so that's a good sign. I've got a bit of a cold, from the quick weather change we've had here, but the running weather is almost perfect as a result. Tomorrow is a tempo run with the Gazelles, so it'll be interesting to see where I am with that regular test.

On a side note, it was good to see that the presidential election was settled quickly, without the drama of the 2000 election. Whoever your candidate was, it's good to see that the system apparently worked, without a tremendous amount of trouble. Now, let's see if everyone can agree to work together...

No comments: