Sunday, November 07, 2004

Weekly totals:

5 runs, 36 miles total. One indoor cycling workout. 2 good recovery runs, one long and one short, a solid 10 mile long run with the Gazelles, a great 4 mile tempo test at my best pace yet, and a fun long fartlek workout to put the snap back in my legs on Monday.

Next week is going to be a bear, but I think I'm ready for the task. The pace run this week is a marathon pace run, 20 minutes warmup and cooldown, with 45 minutes of marathon pace running in the middle. I've set my HR monitor up to keep me in the right range, I think, so that'll be an interesting run. Gazelles workouts include a circuit workout for strength and mile repeats. The long run this weekend is the 18 mile Mount Bonnell - fm 2222 and back route.

So far, Frank is having a good run at New York, so that's exciting to watch over the Internet...

No comments: