Friday, June 15, 2007

Thursday/Friday GymStuff [Entered 6/17]

Thursday and Friday, I visited Gold's to complete my gymtastic chores for the exercise week. While I failed to do the recovery run scheduled for Thursday, I figure I'll get over that. Good workouts both days, and I'm already starting to be able to increase reps and/or weights on several of the exercises. Planks and the Roman Chair stuff on the core workout are getting easier, too.

On Friday, I also did 25 minutes of cycling at a solid HR, so I wasn't totally a cardio wastrel at the end of the week. This all leads to Saturday's adventure up and around Barton Hills Road, but that's another blog entry, isn't it?

I saw Marty at the gym on Thursday, which was pretty cool. Always good to see a fellow Gazelle outside our running adventures.

No comments: