Sunday, March 20, 2005

Weekly stats (3/14-20):

After the long two day drive back to Austin, I just didn't feel like doing the proposed 10 mile medium long run this weekend. I feel a bit bad about missing that run, but it'll be just fine. I had a good 4 run week, totalling 27.5 miles, including a high quality pace run on Monday and a solid tempo interval workout on Thursday. I did a fair amount of the core exercises, and am ready for this week's exercise labours.

Monday is a longer pace run, 2 miles easy and 8 miles progressively paced after that, down at Town Lake. Possibly will hit the gym that afternoon for just the ab and upper body stuff. Tuesday is 1000m intervals on the road. Wednesday is probably going to be a cycle warmup and gym day. Thursday is another 3-5 mile time trial run, and Friday will be a 13-15 mile long run with Frank. I'll do another gym workout on Saturday instead of Friday. It'll be a full week, with the toughest runs on Monday and Friday. Hopefully, Frank and I will take the long run fairly relaxed. We'll probably do an easier course than last week's Mount Bonnell run. I might do an easy 45 minute run on Sunday, if I'm looking for extra credit.

No comments: