Friday, March 18, 2005

Back Online

I'll go back later and update all the workouts from Tuesday through Thursday, but I had a really good training week while in between Lufkin and central Mississippi. I did all the scheduled workouts, even though I had to improvise a bit on the circuit workout (Tuesday) and the interval ladder workout (Thursday), because I didn't have a track. The weather was bleak in Mississippi, if you hoped to enjoy the out of doors, but great temperatures if you were running. I got some trail running experience, I was chased by farm dogs, and I even got to tromp through the mud a bit. It was fun. Tomorrow (Saturday), I'll get to do another Tour d'Lufkin, at an easier long run pace, for about 10 miles. I'll try and remember to push the last couple of miles, per Gilbert's suggestion, this time at 10k race pace. Yikes! I missed the gym workouts, but that's okay for one week. Maybe I'll sneak off to the gym on Sunday, instead.

No comments: