Friday, January 13, 2006

Iron Man [GymStuff]

After taking the day off yesterday (I had gone 5 days straight, after all), I visited the gym today for a full workout. Did almost all the core stuff, just leaving out the planks. I'll add those back next week. Roman chair stuff wasn't as bad as I remembered, but they're tough. Still just one set of all the leg exercises, and I backed off on leg press today, dropping the weight to 140 lbs from 160. Legs felt fine and all, but I'm trying to really get some recovery this week, so backing off the leg exercises seems reasonable. Upper body stuff was back to normal, and I felt pretty good after I was finished with the whole workout. Right at an hour for everything, since I skipped indoor cycling.

Today, I experimented with listening to a podcast of a geek computer radio show from the left coast, and it worked just fine. It was kinda cool to listen to a talk radio show while cranking out the exercises. It'll be music again tomorrow on my Tour d'Lufkin, but for a change of pace, I liked the podcast today.

No comments: