Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm A Loser [Slackin'...]

Okay, not really a loser, but when I skip a workout, I feel some psychic pain. Again, it was the last recovery run of the week that I skipped, and all things considered, I'm getting over it. I did do core exercises here at home both Thursday and today, but I just couldn't get excited about visiting the gym, either. Schade.

Now, I just need to figure out Gilbert's true wishes for me for 3M on Sunday. We've gotten several different messages, and I think I'm just going to tell him my plan tomorrow and see if that's in the ballpark. Saturday might be a rainy affair. Yuck.

Oh, yeah, I picked up my Freescale shoes, the newest iteration of the Mizuno Wave Creations, the Creation 7. These are my 14th pair of Creations, and it makes me happy that I haven't had to switch shoes because the manufacturer has messed up my favorite shoe or dropped it from their lineup. The 7's have a little more radical design in the midsole and outsole, but basically the same fit and feel. I'll start working them in this week, and will run the long run next Saturday in them. I should have maybe 40 miles on them by Freescale time.

1 comment:

Paco said...

You can rest when you are in the box! :) We only have three weeks to go...don't let up now.