Thursday, January 04, 2007

GymTime

Today, I made my way up to Gold's for a little visit. On the tab for the day was 15 minutes of warmup on the cycle, some good stretching for the legs, and then Core II, which is the floor exercises plus the planks. That wasn't too bad. Did the full leg circuit, and did some stretching between sets and exercises. Except for some junk in my left quad, my legs are feeling pretty good. I didn't get out for an easy run today as planned, but I'll go out tomorrow morning, maybe, for a super easy 5 miles before Friday's gym visit.

And, from the observational realm while at Gold's: Why do people think that the super white blonde hair look is natural and good-looking? You know, that peroxided color that really doesn't exist in nature? It just makes the woman look like her hair is a confection that might dissolve in water, with straw-like texture to boot. Maybe it's just me...

Today, the kids and I dismantled Christmas, and successfully undecorated the house and put the stuff away until next December. The tree was sawn in half, and it awaits its departure tomorrow morning with the garbage folks. This year, I know I put the lights away in careful bundles, but I realize that they will tangle themselves up while in the boxes. They never seem to be easily used the next year... :-)

No comments: