Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Feature - Lifetime PR's

To the right, you'll see my modest list of lifetime PR's at the most common race distances. You will also notice an invisible line in the "Date" column...I've gotten better at the longer distances in my relatively advanced age, but those shorter distance PR's still stand for that much younger Jay. I'm close to some of those old PR's, and hopefully will knock off some of them in the next 12 months. It's kind of cool to be racing a 20-something, even if it is a virtual race. :-)

I have used my actual watch time for last year's Freescale Marathon. I received a too-generous time from RunFar once they went through all their calculations after the problem with the chip mat at the start of the race, and don't want to claim a time that I did not earn. Now, if their generosity had enabled me to qualify for Boston, I think I may have used it just to get an entry to the Mecca of Recreational Runners, but in this case, that's not an issue.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I hope that's the case, Richard. That 10K PR has been trouble, too, but I'm close there as well.