Monday, October 02, 2006

Circuits Galore

Nothing special this morning. I got to the workout early enough to do the longer warmup run over to Austin High School with Jessica and Emily, and it turns out that was a great idea. It gave my legs a little more time to get settled in. It was steamy, though, so we were already pretty drenched upon arrival. Drills drilled, we set out for circuits. I knocked out 4 circuits again (just 400m runs between circuits), and I must admit I was working pretty hard by that last set. We finished things off with 2 x 1:00 of fast feet, and it was a day.

About 6 of us did the long cooldown run, including Jessica, Colleen and Emily. We did lots of chatting on the way back, and it was a nice morning's workout. I stuck around and stretched with Lisa and Alex, and it was a wrap.

About 7 miles total, with all the various running. A nice start to the workout week again.

No comments: