Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Morning After The Morning After...

Ouch! Ouch! Groan! Are my quads a functioning part of my body anymore? When I walk, it feels like my knees are collapsing backwards, since the quads aren't helping much with that simple motion. Just as it was yesterday, it gets better as I move around more, but I can sure tell that I worked hard on Sunday. This is the Day Of Maximum Soreness, so I know it will get better and better. The rest of my legs are fine, but those quads...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jay! These are the days when you remember why your towel rail really was installed in your bathroom! :P

How is your marathon recap going? I can't wait to read it! Are you thinking about your next marathon yet? Frank, Brad, and I are talking about Portland. I know you said you're a once-a-year guy now but Portland could be fun.... :)

Jay said...

Thursday, I feel much better. I'm starting to look forward to my first post-Freescale run on Monday, even. Hopefully, I'll finish the very lengthy Freescale race recap before I leave for a weekend in Florida (wedding).