Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Want To Ride My Bicycle, I Want To Ride My Bike...

I did a substitute workout today. After 5 straight days of running, I decided to do a nice 25 minutes on the indoor cycle at Gold's instead of a similar length EZ run. Served the same purpose, and gave my legs a break from the impact of running. It felt great to just spin for a while. After that, I did core stuff and then single sets of the leg exercises, including the next to last leg presses before Freescale. Next Tuesday will be the last time out for those until after the marathon. I'm even tapering my weight workouts, just to keep in step with everything else. It was a good little workout, and I feel great. Tomorrow, I hope to sneak over to Gold's for more core stuff and the upper body weights only. Just 2 weeks and 3 days till Freescale...

No comments: