Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Missed run and Weekly data (12/20-26):

Yesterday, I felt a little out of sorts, with some weird sore spots in my legs, so I didn't do the mile repeats. I felt a little bad about that, but after a good pace run on Monday and that good 15 miler last Friday, maybe it won't permanently damage my training. We drove back from Lufkin today, and I'll try to get out there in a little while to do some easy trail running, about 45 minutes or so.

Last week's stats: 5 runs, 46 miles. Longest mileage week in forever, by just a few tenths of a mile. Quality medium long run (15 miles up Mt. Bonnell) which was quite a bit faster than I normally do those runs (thanks, Frank!), solid marathon pace run last Monday, circuit training session, monster 18 x 400m repeats on Thursday, and a super easy recovery run on a hilly Scenic loop course on Sunday. This week, I've already done a good marathon pace run on Monday, hopefully a trail run later today, 1000m repeats tomorrow, a 22-23 miler on Friday, and then some sort of recovery type run on Sunday, probably a 60-90 minute trail run. Freescale is closer and closer, so it's time to try to lose a few pounds (just a few) and to get on the truly healthy dietary regimen that I know I need to do.

No comments: