Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to say Merry Christmas to anyone who might stumble upon this blog. Among the gifts I received were several running-related things, of course, so I'll be sporting some new clothes in this winter running season. Mary Anne also got a neat display frame for my marathon medals at www.raceframes.com, which is really cool. Right now, they're all just draped around a lamp in the office, so this will be a much nicer way to reminisce about all those miles on the marathon trail. Jeff and I sent each other the exact same gift (a great book), which was really funny. I can't wait to talk with him about that. Great minds thinking alike, I guess, but it's still amusing.

The dog and cat are happily playing with their toys, Ranger chewing up his pig's ear and Mittens going crazy with her catnip mice. Jake is upstairs building Bionicles, and Sarah is honing her skills at Mario Tennis. Now that the video camera is turned off and the cameras put away, the rest of the day is all about enjoying all that we were fortunate enough to receive. It's another great Christmas, I've talked to my brother, sister and parents, and life is good!

No comments: