Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas jogging

After sitting around for a while this afternoon, I couldn't ignore the beautiful weather outside. So, I got geared up and went for a little recovery run. It was bright and sunny, with temps in the mid- to high-50's. Very nice. At any rate, the run was a HR effort, staying well within recovery range. I stayed as much as I could on the water tower trail behind the 'Hood, and ended up with a relaxed 3.5 miles in about 33 minutes. Everything checked out well, so mission accomplished. I've been neglecting these recovery Tuesday/Thursday runs, so for a while, I'm just trying to get back in the habit of doing them, and will slowly build them back up to the regulation 7 miles. There is something to the raw total mileage in a week, and I'll be paying better attention to that in the coming months.

No comments: