Thursday, July 06, 2006

And the Gym...

I didn't have quite as much time as usual, but I still managed to get most of the important stuff done at the gym. I did the core floor exercises and then the plank series. I did 60 seconds on each different plank, 2 sets of each. I'll feel those tomorrow! Since my legs had seemingly gotten increasingly sore and stiff on the drive up from RunTex, I took it easy at first on the leg weights, sticking with 40 lbs on quad extensions and hamstring curls. After that, I did the usual weights and reps on the two different calf raise exercises and leg press. I could tell that my legs need the full day off on Friday, so that I feel great for the long run on Saturday. It was a pretty good workout. Tomorrow is a gym day only, with maybe some easy indoor cycling to warm up. Yee haw!

No comments: