Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Finally, a Recovery Run (and a Gym Visit, too!) [Entered 4/19/06]

Well, I finally got out there for a recovery run. It wasn't too exciting, just 50 minutes and a little over 5 miles. About 9:30/mile pace, and it felt pretty easy. I was fully wired, with iPod and GPS, and I listened to a geeky computer-themed podcast while I was out there (This Week In Tech, if you're curious). All in all, it did the job, but it was pretty boring, mainly because it was a solo run.

Afterwards, I even got up the gumption to head on over to Gold's Gym to renew my acquaintance with lifting iron and such. I just did single sets of the core/leg/and upper body exercises, and I was using lower reps and lower weights for the most part. It's been quite a while since I visited, and I could really tell. Still, it was good to start back on the full Gazelles program!

No comments: