Thursday, November 08, 2007

...And the Running Gods Strike Back [Entered 11/10]

Well, after having such a good pace run on Monday, and then a nice relaxing 35 minute cruise on Tuesday morning, I was looking forward to doing the scheduled Wednesday workout of fartleks here in the 'Hood. As Stephen A. Smith would say, though, "HowEVah" the Powers That Control Things conspired to throw me down early on Wednesday morning with illness and destruction upon my poor little body. Was it the Arby's sandwich that I had at lunch? A stray microbe from some other establishment or food item? Or just God playing dice (which Einstein sez HE doesn't do)?

Who really knows? At any rate, I was laid low all day on Wednesday, as weak as a little kitten. I slowly crawled back to normalcy by Thursday, although I still felt like I was hungover and depleted. Yuck.

Too much sharing here in the Blogosphere? Probably. But, it is an element of entries to come.

No comments: