Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Day(s) After

Monday, I woke up, still 5 pounds lighter than Sunday morning. I did some good eating, grazing most of the day, and even got out for a short walk (20 minutes) just to start the process of healing. My quads are pretty beaten up, and my calves are slightly stiff, but mostly I'm okay. I feel sort of hungover since I'm still not stabilized with fluids. Valentine's Day was nice, the flowers were successfully delivered, and we all enjoyed my homemade chocolate covered strawberries.

Tuesday, more eating and drinking, as my weight is still 3 pounds under Sunday. It's climbing, though, so all should be fine soon enough. Wednesday is Massage Day, so that'll be interesting. I was really sore this morning going up the stairs to wake up the kids, but the legs have settled down since then. Tomorrow, I'll go for another walk and try to do a little easy jogging as well.

No comments: